Check out Dr. Hutcheson and Faith on East Texas Live!
EMSCULPT® is a non-invasive HIFEM® (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology that induces powerful muscle contractions that are not achievable through voluntary contraction. When exposed to strong contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme conditions and responds with a deep remodeling of its inner structure that results in muscle building and sculpting your body. Treatment areas include abdominals, arms and buttocks.
For more detailed information, please visit the official EMSCULPT® website.
The scientifically studied results are compelling!
The efficacy and safety have been tested in seven multi-center studies by the most reputable scientific methods (MRI, CT, US, and Histology).
average increase in muscle
average patient satisfaction rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I A Candidate?
- Anyone can benefit from the EMSCULPT® procedure. Ask your provider for more details.
- What Is The Treatment Time?
- 30 minute treatment with minimum of 4 sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart. Your provider will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals.
- What Does It Feel Like?
- The EMSCULPT® procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lay down and relax during the treatment.
- Is There Any Downtime? Any Pre/Post Treatment Preparation?
- The EMSCULPT® is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation.
- How Fast Will I See Results?
- You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.